SELECT MANAGEMENT GROUP EXPANDS CLIENT ROSTER WITH HIRING OF
TALENT MANAGER JAKE WEBB
New Clients Include Charlie Xavier (“WolfieRaps”), Nikita Dragun, Loey Lane, The Rhodes Bros., Bri Hall, and more
Los Angeles, CA – September 29, 2017 – Select Management Group, the leading digital-first talent management company, today announced that Jake Webb has joined its team of talent managers. Webb brings numerous top digital creators across lifestyle, beauty, and comedy including Charlie Xavier (“WolfieRaps”), Nikita Dragun, Loey Lane, The Rhodes Bros., Bri Hall, and more. Webb will report to Select partners Scott Fisher and Adam Wescott. He will be based out of the company’s Los Angeles headquarters.
“We are proud to welcome Jake and this diverse group of talent to the Select family,” said Scott Fisher, Founder of Select Management Group. “Jake aligns with Select’s mission to represent creators from all backgrounds and walks of life who share authentic content that engages global audiences across all platforms.”
“I’m excited to join Select as they continue to pave new ground for digital creators across film, TV, music, and brand partnerships,” said Jake Webb.
Prior to joining Select, Webb served as head of StyleHaul’s Hauk brand, where he developed and managed top digital talent across gaming and men’s lifestyle. Prior to StyleHaul, Webb served as Director, Rights & Partnerships at United Entertainment Group and produced film and television projects with Danny Rose Media and independent producer, Matthew Aaron. Webb also served as executive producer for the award-winning Los Angeles comedy event Don’t Tell My Mother.
More information on new talent managed by Jake Webb at Select Management Group –
● Charlie Xavier (12.5MM+ total followers) – Charlie Xavier runs the #1 most-viewed and subscribed channel produced by an African-American creator, “Wolfie Raps.” He produces content focused on comedy and lifestyle.
● Nikita Dragun (2.3MM+ total followers) – Nikita Dragun is a proud transgender creator known for her makeup skills and dynamic personality. Most recently, she has worked with Uber and Rimmel London.
● The Rhodes Bros. – Aaron & Austin (1.7MM+ total followers) – After reaching a staggering 22MM+ total views to date on their “Coming Out” YouTube story, these twins curate a channel and social consisting of brand-safe men’s lifestyle, fashion and advice. They’ve worked with Nordstrom, M&M’s, Guess and MR.PORTER.
● Loey Lane (1.8MM+ total followers) – Fashion and lifestyle creator Loey Lane is best known for paranormal & conspiracy storytimes, shopping hauls, and beauty tutorials. Brands partnerships include Kohl’s, Sephora, Clairol, and Target.
● Bri Hall (842K+ total followers) – Bri Hall is an artist, musician, poet, and lifestyle creator. Bri’s audience have come to expect the unexpected with her channel as videos may range from DIY fashion, art projects, natural hair, beauty, and music. Bri has worked with Sleek Makeup, Clairol, and Vaseline.
● Kellie Sweet (1.7MM+ total followers) – Kellie Sweet’s content spans pop culture, fashion and beauty and she’s amassed an engaged audience by utilizing her comedy training to wrap any video format in her unique and entertaining voice. She has worked with Glossier, and FOX.
● Joe “BluMaan” Andrews (1.2MM+ total followers) – Better known as “BluMaan,” Joe is one of the top male hair and fashion channels on YouTube. He’s also the creator of an original hair product brand by the same name.
● Teaira Walker (813K+ total followers) – Teaira Walker is a North Carolina-based beauty influencer that reaches fans by making her “high-glam” looks accessible through simple techniques and budget-friendly products. She has worked with brands including Ulta and MAC.
● Hailey Sani (670K+ total followers) – Hailey Sani is a Turkish creator who moved to Los Angeles and is known for fitness, fashion, makeup and lifestyle videos. She has previously modeled for Nike in support of female rights and empowerment, and partnered with brands including Bare Minerals, Nike, Sephora, Macy’s and Disney.
● Maria Bethany (681K+ total followers) – Fans attribute Maria’s breathtaking beauty with her Brazilian heritage, but Maria says she knows how to highlight the right features and wants to help her audience highlight and bring out their beauty through fashion and beauty content. Maria has worked with Sephora and Neutrogena.
About Select Management Group
Select is the leading digital-first talent management company. Led by partners Scott Fisher and Adam Wescott, the company takes a fresh approach to managing talent in the digital age, developing and expanding the careers of top creators including including Gigi Gorgeous, LaurDIY, MyLifeAsEva, and more.
The company is also responsible for numerous landmark deals with major brands seeking to connect with Gen Z and millennial consumers through digital talent. The company has leveraged deals for digital talent with brands including Fanta, Revlon, Starbucks, Crest and more.
In 2017, SelectNext – the company’s entertainment arm that develops original, owned-and-operated business ventures and productions – released the Streamy winning full-length feature documentary “This is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous.” The film made history as the first YouTube Red Original to premiere as an official selection at the Sundance Film Festival. SelectNext also produced the six-episode half hour scripted comedy, “Me and My Grandma,” starring MyLifeAsEva for YouTube Red.
“Select Management Hires Jake Webb; Adds WolfieRaps, Nikita Dragun, 8 Others To Roster (Exclusive)”…Tubefilter