Please see all open positions below. Email a resume and cover letter to careers [at] select.co. No phone calls.
[Location: Los Angeles, CA]
Select Management Group is hiring a Talent Coordinator to support exclusive roster of top digital talent and the Managers who represent them. Must have interest in pursuing Talent Management as career. Role includes supporting existing clients, executing deal flow, managing revenue-generating opportunities and identifying rising stars. You will be assisting with business development and project management for the roster of talent including brand integrations, endorsements, appearances, and more. Talent Coordinator reports to Talent Manager(s) and Partners of the company. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Support existing talent roster
• Cover relevant brand agencies, entertainment studios and ad buyers
• Coordinate day-to-day business relationships with third-parties (agencies, publicists, brands) and identify growth opportunities for Talent
• Coordinate and help execute deliverables for talent brand campaigns
• Help develop strategies, proposal materials and deal structures based on Select Management Group business objectives and Talent’s interest and goals
• Identify potential new Talent
• 2+ years of talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production/casting experience
• Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
• Strong passion for YouTube and digital content
• Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
• Proven ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, emerging talent
• Experience working with lifestyle talent and/or brands preferred
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.