Please see all open positions below. Email a resume and cover letter to careers [at] select.co. No phone calls.
Vice President, Operations
[Location: Los Angeles, CA]
Successful digital talent management and entertainment company seeks VP, Operations to oversee business and financial operations of fast-growing Los Angeles-based organization. Reporting directly to the Partners, this role will be involved in all aspects of finance, corporate planning, and human resources. Charged with translating goals into objectives for each business year and presenting long-term development plans.
- Responsible for running day-to-day operations of the companies
- Overseeing all aspects of finance, corporate planning/development, and human resources
- Expand and implement corporate policies and procedures developing internal training programs and guides
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Maintain company culture, plan corporate events, off-sites, etc.
- Manage all bookkeeping tasks for the organization
- Maintain detailed budgets and forecasts for KPIs, P&Ls, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- HR and benefit administration including set-up and onboarding for new employees
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and managing all support staff and interns
- Liaise with important vendors and third parties (external business affairs, CPA, etc)
- Create management presentation reports/projections for Leadership meetings
- Expertise in the Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years experience in finance/operations
- Background in entertainment, advertising, talent management, digital preferred
- CPA or strong accounting background ideal
- Self-starter looking to grow in fast moving environment
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong process and planning skills. Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
- Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.