Please see all open positions below. Email a resume and cover letter to careers [at] select.co. No phone calls.
[Location: Los Angeles, CA]
Successful digital talent management and entertainment company seeks Director of Operations to oversee business and financial operations of fast-growing Los Angeles-based organization. Reporting directly to the Partners, this role will be involved in all aspects of finance, corporate planning, and human resources. Charged with translating goals into objectives for each business year and presenting long-term development plans.
- Responsible for running day-to-day operations of the companies
- Overseeing all aspects of finance, corporate planning/development, and human resources
- Expand and implement corporate policies and procedures developing internal training programs and guides
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Maintain company culture, plan corporate events, off-sites, etc.
- Manage all bookkeeping tasks for the organization
- Maintain detailed budgets and forecasts for KPIs, P&Ls, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- HR and benefit administration including set-up and onboarding for new employees
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and managing all support staff and interns
- Liaise with important vendors and third parties (external business affairs, CPA, etc)
- Create management presentation reports/projections for Leadership meetings
- Expertise in the Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years experience in finance/operations
- Background in entertainment, advertising, talent management, digital preferred
- CPA or strong accounting background ideal
- Self-starter looking to grow in fast moving environment
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong process and planning skills. Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
- Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.
[Location: Los Angeles, CA]
Top digital talent management and entertainment company seeks Executive Assistant to support the company’s Partners. Candidate must have strong phone, communication, and organizational skills, including tact and professionalism, strong writing skills, excellent follow-through and client service skills. Ability to work well under pressure, able to multitask, anticipate, and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. This position requires a highly skilled individual who can take initiative while learning on the job. Someone with strong leadership qualities, and excellent computer skills needed. This company and position provides lots of opportunity for someone looking to grow in the talent management or digital media space. Role includes covering phones, scheduling, travel, research, project tracking, and general administrative support.
- Professional and prompt call management for two Partners
- Greet guests and prepare office for meetings
- Manage calendars, set calls and meetings
- Booking and organizing travel itineraries
- Miscellaneous personal tasks for Partners
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, film, marketing or the like preferred
- At least 1 year of experience at any agency or management company strongly preferred, multiple internships at minimum
- Passion for entertainment and emerging talent
- Extreme attention to detail
- Friendly and personable
- Interest in a career related to talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production
- Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
- Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal)
- Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to careers [at] select.co. No phone calls.